MacBook Pro and MacBook Air Keyboard Repair and Replacement
Geeks Callout Provide MacBook Pro and MacBook Air keyboard replacement service in all the areas of London and Oxford. We have certified Apple experts near you to sort out problems related to keyboard repair or replacement. We do repair Mac or replace keyboard of any make and model of MacBook Pro and Air. MacBook released between 2015 and 2019 keyboard replacement is the most difficult and required expertise, knowledge and experience to deal with. Our Apple Mac technicians are not only expert to replace keyboard but also qualified to repair water damage MacBook, screen and battery replacement as well as to deal with iMac repair and upgrade.
If your MacBook keyboard is unresponsive or keys are broken, came off or worn, it is highly recommended that you take your Mac to Apple authorised technician as soon as possible. Geeks Callout, we are experience, qualified and professional in dealing with Mac keyboard repairs and fully aware of all the parts to change the procedures to follow the ensure optimal repair of your beloved MacBook.
What do i do First ?
Don’t Worry, Take a deep breath, then call us.
Our Apple MacBook expert are based in London and are available 24//7 to visit at your home or office to repair it. We have free pickup and collection service from your home or office during the day and at night to provide emergency MacBook repair service. If you are unsure either your MacBook required a new keyboard or the existing one can be fixed, just call us and we will explain it to you and possible to give you the solution over the phone. Normally, if you drop a liquid on MacBook keyboard, it may work but might stop working in couple of days. So, if you find out MacBook keyboard is missing keys while typing, don’t just wait it to be fixed itself, Call and speak to our Apple expert.
- Spilled drink on keyboard
- Keys are missing while typing
- Hard to press keys
- MacBook keys getting stuck
- T, Y, D, G etc keys are not working
- MacBook pressing keys itself
- MacBook is not powering up
- Arrow keys are not pushing down
- Spacebar is not working
- MacBook special keys are stopped responding
- other issues?
What We Offer
Available for 24/7
Book an Appointment in 3 Easy Steps
Faulty Keys on MacBook Keyboard?
Clean the impurities and Re-set keys.
Before cleaning your MacBook keyboard, be sure to shut it down and disconnect from charging.
- Use a cotton swab with 90% alcohol and clean the edges of the fingerboard, try to use a finer toothpick to remove residue from material trapped under the fingerboards.
- Lift the key using your fingernail, or a plastic spudger, then use your fingers to complete the removal or a broken key. Avoid using a metal or hard tool to remove key as it could damage your MacBook. This only applies on MacBook Pro retina 13, 14 and MacBook Air 11 and 13 Models.
- Once the key caught from the one side, slide a fingernail under the button and press the corner of the same button to fully unclip. Technically, a small “Click” indicates that the key has been correctly removed. Do not use extra force a little force should be fine if the key seems to resist.
- For MacBook Pro 15 to 20 and MacBook Air first generation models
One these latest MacBook models the keys are not the same. Which is why it is highly advisable to speak to our Apple MacBook expert to repair or replace it.
Frequently Asked questions
Sure, all you have to do just call and speak to our apple expert and explain the issue as easy as you like. We will send our apple tech to your home or office to solve it issue.
Our “No Fix, No Fee policy” means that if our engineer do not have the required technical knowledge, skills or ability to resolve your issue, then we do not charge anything.
If our engineer can resolve the issue, but , the customer, prevent us from doing so, by formal request, or does not want to proceed with the work, then we charge for our time spent to that point.
If we explain and provide a clear diagnosis of a corrupted, missing or lost file or folder and you, the customer, decides not to go ahead with the repair process, then we charge for our time spent to that point.
- Early morning or Late night? Dont Worry, we still can help you over the phone to resolve the issue.
- Our best Remote Support technician will assist you.
- No extra cost for emergency computer and laptop repair early or late in the evening.
We do accept credit / debit card, PayPal or bank transfers.
Our clients say
We Repair and Upgrade any Make and Model