Terms & Condition
• THIS Agreement comes into force between Geekscallout.co.uk and the customer/client in order to use any of our services.
• Under this agreement Geeks Callout is liable to resolve issues discussed before starting the work, any other issue that comes up during the agreed work will be notified and might be charged extra.
• Geeks Callout charges £100 an hour. If work goes to the second-hour total amount will be considered and calculated according to £100 an hour. We always charge for a full hour.
• Geeks Callout charges £100 an hour to fix any software repairs and £200 + Parts for all the hardware repairs.
• Geeks Callout provides a No Fix No Fee Policy means, if the Engineer cannot fix the discussed issue or doesn’t have the necessary technical knowledge of the discussed issue or ability to resolve the issue, then the customer doesn’t get charged
• Geeks Callout will not be liable if any damage happens during the work internal or external with the laptop or desktop computer. No compensation or legal cover will be offered. None of the engineers will be held responsible for the damage. If the customer wishes to get it fixed, the cost can be discussed at that time.
• If the customer request for software repair then only software issues will be fixed and if any hardware problem diagnoses then Engineer will not be responsible, however, to fix the issue cost can be discussed at any time.
• Geeks Callout aims to fix issues on-site, but in some cases, we might have to take your computer/laptop with us to fix it. In that case, your PC will be returned back to you within 5 to 7 working days. If the problem cannot be fixed in mentioned time then Geeks Callout can take further days to fix it without letting the client/customer know.
• Geeks Callout also provides a fixed quote before we start the work. The fixed quote will be provided considering the work and time. If more problems come during the agreed work, the customer will be notified of the extra charge. If a customer wishes to withdraw the work, the fixed quote price has to be paid before Geeks Callout returns your property back to you.
• Client can only pay by using an online British bank account electronic transfer or Cash right after Our Engineer finishes their work.
• Geeks Callout provides 30 days warranty on all hardware repaired by us. Geeks Callout also provides a software repair warranty for 30 days, but if we found any hardware or software repaired by us altered by anyone else apart from Our Engineer then the warranty will be voided straight away.
• During the repair if something is preventing from completing the work, the customer will be acknowledged and offered a repair with additional cost, however, if the customer somehow doesn’t want to continue with the repair, an hourly cost £100 will be charged.
• If the customer’s computer is infected or during the software repair process the customer data is removed, deleted, or wiped off, Engineer will not be liable for anything.
• During the hardware repair if the hard drive gets damaged or the customer loses their data, Engineer will not be liable for anything.
• During the data backup if data cannot be copied or deleted, the engineer will not be liable for anything.
• If Geeks Callout fails to fulfill its terms and conditions, Only IT Service compensation will be offered.
• Geeks Callout is fully authorised to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time without notifying their new or existing customers. These terms and conditions will remain enforced if it modifies in any way.